Super Veggie Pizza
Ready Made Pizza Base: 2
Butter or olive oil: for brushing the pizza base
Cheese: 1/2 cup
Mayonnaise: 4 tbsp
For the Pizza Sauce:
Tomatoes: 3 (blanched & chopped finely
Tomato Puree: 1/2 cup
Garlic: 4-5 flakes (crushed & finely chopped)
Vinegar: 1 tsp
Freshly ground Black pepper: 1/2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
For the Toppings:
Onion: 2 (Firstly cut them into halves & then cut them into rounds
Pickled Green Chillies: 2-3 slices (Cut them into thin strips)
Cooked Green Peas: 1/3 cup
Paneer( cut into cubes): 1/2 cup
Capsicum:1 (Cut them into thinly widthwise to get thin strips)
Cooked Corn: 1/2 Cup
Mozzzarella or pizza cheese: 250 gms (grated)
Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
Note: I have used frozen corns and forzen green peas, if you want you can se fresh corn or tinned corn kernels and you can also use fresh genn peas.
- Brush pizza base with butter or olive oil. Place it on a wire rack .Microwave it for 1 minute at 60% power.
- For the pizza sauce. heat oil in a pan.Ad crushed garlic.Stir for 1 minute and add all other ingeridents of the sauce. Bring it to boil.Lower the heat and allow it to simmer on low heat for about 5-6 minutes.Stirring occasionally.
- Let the sauce cook by itself untill it becomes thick enough and have reduced in its quantity.
- Mix all the toppings in a bowl, add salt and black pepper. Mix it well. Microwave the topping in a microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes at 80% power.
- Spread 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil all over pizza base , so that it cover its edges.
- Add 2 tbsp of mayonnaise and pizza sauce over the one of the pizza base,leaving 1/2" all around the edges.
- With the help of a spatulla spread the mayonnaise and sauce all over the base..
- Sprinkle onion,capsicum, corn, pickled green chillies, paneer cubes and peas.
- Sprinkle left over grated cheese .
- Drizzle some olive oil on the top.
- Microwave it at 6-7 minutes at 80 power ao untill the base becomes golden and crisp. and cheese melts.