Cashew Nut Cookies
Maida: 2 cups
Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
Powdered Sugar: 1 cup
Butter(soften): 2/3 cup
Cashew Nut: 1 cup
Milk Powder: 1/4 cup
Milk: 1/4 cup
Sieve Maida and together Baking soda for 2 times
Grind Cashew Nut to Powder
Add Cashew nut Powder to maida and mix well. Keep it aside.
Beat sugar and butter together till they becomes fluffy.
Add Milk Powder and milk to it and mix well.
Slowly add the maida and cashew nut mixture to the above mixture and make a soft dough
Keep the dough aside for 2-3 hours.
Shape into 6 or 7 lemon-sized balls.
- Arrange 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Using palm of hand, flatten each cookie to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Preheat the Oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes
- Bake cookies until faintly browned at edges, about 25minutes.
- Remove from oven; let cool on wire rack.