BLACK FOREST CAKE
For The Cake:
Maida: 2 cup
Powdered Sugar: 1 Cup
Milk Maid: 2 cup
Butter: 1 cup
Thums Up: 1 cupBaking Powder: 1 tea spoon
Baking Soda: 1 tea spoon
Cocoa Powder: 4 tsp
Milk: 5 table spoon
Fo the icing of the Cake:
Whipped Cream: 200 gm
Icing Sugar: 50 gms
- Mix together whipped Cream and icing sugar togethe till they become fluffy and soft.
For Decoration & assembling of the Cake:
Grated chocolate: 10 tsp
Almond & Cashew nut: 1/4 cup(chopped finely)
Dairy Milk Chocolate: ½ cup
Water: ½ cup
Sugar: 3 tea spoon
Vanilla Essence: 2 tea spoon
- Sieve together Maida, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and cocoa Powder 3-4 times.
- Sieve the powdered sugar once.
- In a large bowl mix together powdered sugar, butter and milk maid till mixture gets fluffy.
- When the mixture are done add flour mixture one tablespoon at a time & mixing it all the time
- Add Thumps-UP and milk. Mix well till the batter gets Ribbon like consistency.
- Pour the mix in a greased oven proof dish
- Bake at micro High for 7-8 minutes. Check in between if the cake is done or not.
- If the knife inserted in the center comes out clean it means your cake is done.
- Bring out from the microwave and allow it cool completely. The cake will take around 3-4 hour to completely cool down.
- Cut the cake horizontally into 2 pieces
For the icing of the Cake:
- Mix all together all the ingredients of the icing with a hand mixer till the mixture gets soft.and fluffy
Assembling of The Cake:
- Mix together water, Vanilla essence, sugar together and bring it to a boil. Allow it o cool. Your sugar syrup is ready.
- In a Double boiler melt the Dairy Milk
- Take one piece of cake in the plate. Spread about 2 table spoon of syrup.
- Spread the whipped cream mixtire ove it.
- Spread the melted chocolate syrup over it.
- Keep the next Cake layer on the top.
- Press down the cake lightly
- Spread the remaining whipped cream & melted chocolate on top and on both sides.
- Keep the cake in Refigrator for about an hour
- Decorate with Grated Chocolate and chopped almonds and cashewnut.
- Cut them into pieces.
- Serve the cake chilled