CREAMY BAKED MACRONI IN WHITE SAUCE
Macaroni: 2 cups
Onion 1 (Large, finely chopped)
Tomatoes: 1 (Large,finely chopped)
Garlic: 2 (finely chopped)
Olive oil: 3 table spoon
Tomato Sauce: 5 -6 table spoon
Milk: 1 cup
White Sauce: 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves: 3-4 table spoon(finely chopped)
Oregano: 1 table spoon
Black pepper: 2 table spoon
Grated mozzarella cheese: 1 cup
Salt: to taste
- Cook Marconi according to package directions,.
- Drain cooked pasta and add allow it to cool a little bit
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add onion and garlic and sauté gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped Tomatoes & Coriander Leaves and saute it for 5 minutes on mediem heat or till Tomatoes are done
- Add tomato sauce, oregano in the saucepan. Mix well
- Add 1 cup of milk, 1 table spoon of Black pepper and salt to taste
- Bring it to boil. Lower the heat & Cover it and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes
- Your Red Sauce is ready.
- Grease a microwave safe dish with 2 table spoon of olive oil and add a layer one-quarter of the red sauce on the bottom.
- Spread one-third of white Sauce over top, carefully applying out with a large spoon or spatula.
- Add cooked macaroni over the White Sauce. Press lightly with the help of spatula. Add ½ cup of grated Cheese over the macaroni.
- Sprinkle Black pepper on the top.
- Repeat the same process once more. i.e apply Red Sauce over the Cheese. Then apply White Sauce, Macaroni and finally Remaining Cheese.
- Microwave it at 60 degree for 5 minutes and again Grill it for another 2 minutes.
- Take out in a plate, mix well and serve hot