ALLO MUTTER MASALA
Potato: 3 (Medium sized)
Onion: 2 (Medium sized chopped finely)
Tomatoes:1 (Large finely chopped)
Greean Peas: 1/2 cup
Ginger-Garlic-Red chilly Paste: 1 trsp
Curd: 3 tsp (Beaten)
Cumis Seeds: 1 tea spoon
Cinnamon Sticks: 1ich
Black pepper: 1 tea spoon
Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1 tsp
Kitchen King: 1 tsp
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Oil: for cooking
Salt: to taste
Coriander Leaves: 2-3 Tsp
Crushed Paneer: 2-3 tsp
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan.
- When the oil becomes very hot carefully add cloves,cumin seeds, Black Pepper,Cardamon, Cinnamon sticks and finally onions.
- Saute untill the onions become golden brown
- Add Coriander Powder,Red Chilly Powder,Turmeric Powder,Kitchen king.
- Saute it for a minute taking care not to burn all the dry masalas powder
- Remove from fire,allow it to cool
- Grind the onion to a smooth and thick paste.
- Heat the remaining ghee and oil. Add ginger, garlic, and green chillies paste & saute for 2 minutes
- Add the ground onion paste and saute for a minute
- Add finelly chopped tomatoes and saute till the pil seperates from it.
- Add peas, potatoes and salt.
- Allow it to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add Garam Masala Powder. Turn off the burner
- Garnish with coriander leaves, crushed Paneer lemon juice.
- Serve hot with chappathis, pooris, bread, or plain white rice. Enjoy mattar paneer masala