Bread Slices: 4-5
Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
Onion: 1 (Medium finely chopped)
Sweet Corn: 1/2 cup
NOTE: I have used the frozen sweet Corn. If you want you can use the fresh corn but first you should boil it with little soft till the corn becomes soft).
Coriander Leaves: 2-3 table spoon
Salt : to taste
Black pepper: 1tsp
Butter: 2-3 tsp
Olive oil: 1 tsp
Grated cheese: 2-3 tsp
- In a bowl mix together Onion,Sweet Corn,Capsicum,coriander leaves, olive oil,salt and Black pepper
- Add 2 tablespoon of spread cheese and mix well
- Microwave the mixture for 1 minute at high.
- Cut the Bread Slices diagonally. (If you want you can cut the edges of the Bread Slices)
- Apply the Butter over the Bread,Put the mixture over it.
- Grill the Bread in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
NOTE: you can bake the Bread slices in an OTG for about 5 minutes.
- your cheese buseto is ready
- Serve cheese Buseto hot with tomato Ketchup