SCHEZWAN VEG NOODLES WITH HOMEMADE SCHEZWAN SAUCE
Dry Red Chillies: 10
Kashmiri Red chilly Powder: 1 tsp
Blanched Tomato Paste: 4 tbsp
Oil: 3 tbsp
Vinegar: 3 tbsp
Minced Ginger: 1 sp
Minced Garlic: 1 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp
Salt: to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR VEG NOODLES
Noodles: 1 packet:
Chopped Onion: 1/2 cup
Chopped Capsisum: 1/2 cup
Chopped French Beans: 1/4 cup
Salt: to taste
Black Pepper Powder: to taste
For Schezwan Sauce:
- Soak Dry red chillies in a bowl of boiled water for about an hour.(I have removed the seeds of red chillies before soaking)
- In a blender take dry red chillies, minced ginger & garlic, Blanched tomato taste, Kashmiri Red chilly Powder, Salt, Sugar and well with a spoon
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil till smoke come and add oil to the blender.
- Grind all the spices to a fine paste.
- Your schezwan sauce is ready.
For Veg Hakka Noodles:
- Boil enough water and cooked the noodles as per the packet Instruction with 1 tsp of oil and a pinch of sugar.
- Drain and wash immediately with cold water to prevent sticking to each other.
- Heat oil ina kadai , add chopped onion and fry for a while.
- Add prepared schezwan sauce and stir on a medium flame till oil separates.
- Add chopped capsicum and chopped french beans and stir for a minute and add the cooked noodles
- Stir fry all the vegetable on a high label for a minute.
- Toss the noodles with vegetable well so that everything mix up evenly.
- Finally add black pepper and salt to tadte and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and transfer the noodles into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Note: You can add any Veggie of your choice or availability in Noodles