Corn & Cheese Croquettes
Boiled & mashed Sweet corn: 1/2 cup
Boiled & grated Potatoes: 3/4 cup
Chopped onion 1/2 cup
Green chillies: 2 (Finely chopped)
Coriander Leaves: 1/4 cup (Finely chopped)
Cheese: 4-5 cubes
Bread Crumbs: 2 tbsp
all purpose flour: 1/2 tbsp
Salt : to taste
Red Chilly flakes:1/2 tsp
Pizza mix: 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
Oil: for deep Frying
- In a bowl take mash potatoes, boiled and grated corn kernels.
- Add all the spices except cheese & oil and mix well.
- Divide the dough into equal parts
- Stuff the cheese cubes,close the ball well and give the ball a cylindrical shape
- Once all the ball are ready refrigerate the ball for 45 min
- Heat a deep pan or kadai with oil & drop in Croquettes & cook on all sides
- Drain on kitchen towel and serve hot with tomato Sauce.