SOYA CHUNK PATTIES
Soya chunks: 1 cup (Boiled and grind coarsely in a grinder)
Potato:3 (Boiled and mashed)
Onion: 1 (finelly chopped)
Green chillies: 2 (finelly chopped)
Coriander Leaves:1/2 cup (finally chopped)
Bread crumbs: 3-6 tbsp
Red chiily Powder: 1/2 tsp
Grated Ginger: 1 tsp
Roasted cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: to taste:
- In a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
- Make small balls and flatten it from top and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow fry these patties till golden brown.
- Keep them in a absorbent paper.
- Serve with tea, coffee as a evening snacks.