Monday, September 28, 2009
NAVRATRI SPECIAL NARIYAL LADOO
Desiccated coconut: 200 gms
Milk: 2 cups
Khowa: ½ cup
Ghee: 3 tsp
Raisins (Kismis): 1 tsp
Powdered Sugar: 5-6 tsp
• Grind Almonds, cashenuts and raisins to a fine powder
• In a kadhai heat ghee. Once ghee is done add desiccated Coconut Saute it for 1 minutes.
• Add Grinded dry fruits powder, Powdered sugar and sauté it the coconut changes its colour to slightly pink in color.
• Remove from fire and allow it cool by itself.
• In the same kadhai boil 2 cups of milk.When milk starts boiling add the coconut powder and mix well.
• Add khowa and mix well on fire for about 2 minutes.
• Remove from fire. Allow it to cool
• Shape into laddoos(small round balls).