Bread Slices: 2-3
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Capsicum: 1 (finely chopped)
Paneer: 1 /2 cup(finely chopped)
Chopped Garlic: 1 tsp
Ching's all in one sauce: 2tbsp
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chilly Powder: 1/2 tsp
Spread Cheese: 2-3 tsp
Salt: to taste.
Oil: for cooking
Ghee or Buteer: 1-2 t
Coriander Leaves: 2 tsp
Grated Paneer: 2 tsp
Mix together Coriander leaves and grated panner and keep it aside.
- In a bowl heat 2 tsp of oil add chopped garlic and onion & saute it for 1 minute.
- Add chopped paneer, capsicum,Red chilly powder, Black pepper powder, Ching all in one sauce, salt and saute it for another 1 minute. Remove from fire and take out the mixture in a bowl.
NOTE: If you dont have ching's all in one sauce you can use 2 tbsp of Soya Sauce instead of that.
Take the bread slices.Remove the edges.
- Apply the Cheese spread over the bread slice. Put the mixture in the center of the bread.
- Roll the bread slices and insert the toothpick in the center of the bread slice.
- Do the same with the remaining bread slices.
- Grease the microwave plate with butter or ghee.
- Keep the bread slices on to the greased microwave plate.
- Microwave the bread slices at high for 8 minutes.
Note: Alternatively you can also bake the slice for 2 minutes.
- Take out the bread slices from the microwave.
- Remove the tooth pick and cut the bread slices into 2 pieces
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and grated paneer.
- Serve hot with Ketchup