Powdered Sugar – ½ cup tumbler (very fine powder)
Milk –4-5 tsp
Maida – 1 cup
Refined Oil – 1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence – a few drops
Baking Powder – 1/2 tablespoon
Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoons
Butter – 2 tablespoons (full)
Orange juice-1/2 cup
Yoghurt: 1 tbsp
Honey: 1/4 tsp
- Sieve the maida with baking powder and baking soda atleast 3-4 times.
- Grease the cake mould with refined oil and maida.
- Beat together Refined oil, sugar, butter, Yoghurt and honey with the help and beater or a spoon well till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- To this mixture maida one table at a time.Mix well.
- Add orange juiice to the above mixture.Also add the milk.
- Add Vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Beat the mixture for about 10 minutes only on one direction.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased cake mould.
- Heat the cooker forabout 8-10 minutes.
- Keep the cake dish inside. Remove the whistle and rubber from the lid.
- Cover the cooker with its handle after removing whistle and the rubber.
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes on a low heat
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the mould and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- When ready, take out from the cooker and leave for cooling for 2-3 minute.
- Invert the tin over a plate and cut them into desired shape.
If the juice is over start adding milk. When the mixture is done it falls in folds.You can add cold water if needed. Pour it in a greased baking dish and bake.