Whole wheat flour: 2 cups
Warm Milk: 1 Cup
Warm Water: 1 cup
Ghee: 10 tbsp
Mexican Seasoning:1 tbsp (optional)
Salt: to tastea
Sugar: 1/2 tsp
- Knead the flour, salt,Ghee,ajwin and mexican mixed herbs with warm milk and make a firm dough, Keep aside for an hour.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and with the help of rolling pin make round chapatis.
- Brush with hot ghee and sprinkle some flour over the chapati
- Cut long strips of the chapati as shown in pictures.
- Now arrange them strips one by one over each other and roll tightly.
- Now roll these into circular shapes using a rolling pin ,keep the pressure light when you are rolling out parathas.
- Heat tawa put little bit of ghee on it and carefully put the paratha on the tava, cook this rolled paratha on both sides by drizzling enough ghee, Serve hot with spicy side dish. I generally make it with Rajma