Acchari Bhindi in Microwave
Bhindi (Lady finger): 500 gm
Onion :1 (large thinly sliced)
Tomatoes: 1 (Medium thinly sliced)
Salt: to taste
Dhania Powder: 1 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor Powder): 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
Oil: for cooking
Oil: 1 tbsp
Green Chilles: 1 (finely chopped)
Cumin Seeds: 1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds: 1/4 tsp
Methi Seeds: 1/4 Seeds
Fennel Seeds: 1/4 tsp
Nigella Seeds (Kala jeera, Kalongi): 1/4 tsp
- Wash Bhindi and wipe them. keep aside until Bhindi dry.
- Cut the bhindis lengthwise into thin pieces.
- Grease a non stick tawa. Place the thinly sliced on it. mix well and add 1 tbsp of oi; over Bhindi and mix well.
- Place the tawa on high rack and grill the Bhindi for 10 minutes.
- Mix lightly and grill the Bhindi again for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the Bhindi into a microwave safe dish.
- Heat kadhai add oil and all other ingredients for tempering. Once they start crackling,add these spices to our grilled bhindi. Mix well.
- Now add salt and other spiecs. Mix well
- Sprinkle water over hindi and microwve for another 10 minutes.
- Mix well and microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with phulkas or chapati.