This is a very famous north Indian dish. It tastes very rich and delicious.Cooking time: 20 minutespreparation time: 30 minutes
Paneer: 250 gm
Onion: 3 (blanched and purred)
Tomato puree: 4 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Butter : 3 tablespoon
Milk Powder : 6 tsp
Cashew nut paste - 2 tsp
Milk: 1/4th cup
Fresh cream: 2 tablespoon
Red chilly Powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Salt: to taste
Garam masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Finely chopped coriander for garnishMETHOD
- First cut the paneer into medium flat pieces. Deep fry these Paneer and keep aside
- Take a pan and heat with butter. Then add onion puree. Sauté until the puree color changes to light brown color.
- Now add ginger garlic paste. Fry till raw smell disappears.
- Add Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Cashewnut paste, tomato puree all masala powders and salt to taste and fry 2 minutes. till the oil separates from the gravy.
- Add milk ,milk powder (dissolved in warm water) and fresh cream and keep it on low flame for 2 minutes ,if required add water as per you like gravy.
- Add paneer and remaining butter and Garam masala to the gravy .
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with simple Chapati or naan.