Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Samosa Chat

SAMOSA CHAT

This in my new chat recipe loved by all Indians and the name of this Chat is "Samosa Chat". This is very popular chat in India and its very common too. One day on my way back to my home after hectic schedule at office I was feeling very hungry. So I thought to have Samosa. so i bought them for me as well as my dear husband. But when i reached home the Samosa were not hot enough. So i decided to prepare chat from it. But my bad luck i have not kept in mind to prepare chole. So i just search what things i am having in my  Kitchen Pantry. I was lucky enough to find all the items to make a wonderful chat at home and to my surprise it didn't take much time to make. .


Hope you will like this.




Ingredients:


Large Samosa:2
Red Chilly powder: 1 tbsp
Curd:1 cup (beaten ,well with 1/2 tsp of sugar and chilled)
Sweet chutney: 4 tbsp
Green chutney: 4 tbsp
Onion :1 (Medium finely chopped)
Tomato: 1(Medium finely chopped)
Roasted cumin powder: 1 tbsp
Chat Masala:2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Pani Puris :8-10 (crushed)
Sev: 1 Cup (for garnishing)
Coriander Leaves:1/3 cup




Method:


Heat a Tawa. Flatten the samosa slightly and place them on tawa and heat them over medium hear.
when the samosa are crisped from both the side ,place each samosa on the individual plates.
Pour the Curd on the top of the Samosa and top them with Green and Sweet chutney,roasted cumin powder,chaat masala ,red chilly powder,onion,tomato and crushed pani puris and coriander leaves.
Serve immediately.


No comments: