Capiaum: 1 (Small finely sliced)
Onion:1 (Small finely sliced)
Tomato:1 ( Sma;; finely sliced)
Mushroom: 2-3 tbsp (finely sliced)
Green Coriander Chutney: 2 tbsp
Oregano: 1 tsp
Red Chiily Flakes: 1 tsp
Salt: to tadte
Mozzarela cheese :1/2 cup
- Take a pizza base and cut them into two halves from between.
- On the bottom part of pizza base apply coriander Chutney.
- Over the top of Chutney arrange Onions, Capsicum,Tomatoes, Mushroom
- Sprinkle oregano, Red chilly Flakes and salt over the vegetable.
- Cover the pizza base from Mozzarella Cheese.
- Apply butter on upper side of pizza base and cover it.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Put the pizza slices. Press them gently. Once done from one side.
- Flip it to another side and allow it to become golden brown.
- Take out in a plate and cut it into 4 equal hales and serve hot with chutney of your choice.