White Bread Slices: 6
For the fillings:
Onion: 1 (small,finely chopped)
Corn: 1/2 cup (boiled or steamed)
Chopped Coriander: 1 tbsp
Cucumber: 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
Lemon juice: 1 tsp
Salt: to taste
Chaar masal: 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil: tbsp
Chiili flakes:1/4 tsp
Oregano: 1/4 tsp
Black Pepper powder: a pinch
Green Chutney: 1 tbsp
- Keep the bread on a rolling board and with the help of rolling pin press the bread gently and roll out the bread thinly.
- Take a 3-4" inch bowl and cut out the round from the bread. keep aside
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients under filling ,mix well and keep it aside.
- Take a muffin tray, place bread rounds in the muffin tray. Place the muffin tray on medium tray and grill for 5-6 minutes or till evenly browned on the edges.
- To serve, put some filling in the tokri you just prepared and serve immediately.