Rice: 2 Cups
Cooked Soya Chunks: 1 cup
Sweet Corn: 1/2 cup (I have used frozen if you want you can use fresh )
Green Chillies: 2
Onion: 1 (finely sliced)
Tomato: 1 (Thinly sliced)
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1/2 tsp
Biryani Masala: 2 tbsp
Curd: 1/4 cup
Salt: to taste
Oil; 2 tbsp
- Wash Rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onion and green chillies and saute till onion become transparent
- Now add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes becomes mashy.
- Add Soya chunks and saute for 1 minute.Add Sweet corn and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add all the masala , curd and mix up every thing .
- When everything turns mushy add rice and mix properly.
- Add enough water to cook rice and cook till the rice is done.
- Serve hot with raita of your choice.