Flour (Maida): 2 cup
Powdered Sugar: 1 Cup
Milk powder: 1 cup
Butter: ½ cup
Baking Powder: a pinch
Milk: 7 tbsp
Cocoa Powder: 5 tbsp
- In a bowl mix together Maida, cocoa powder, milk powder and Baking powder.
- Sieve the mixture 2-3 times.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, butter and sugar till fluffy and soft.
- Mix sieved flour mixture to this batter slowly.
- Add milk and stir it gradually for about 2-3 minutes.
- Keep the mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Grease the microwave safe cake dish.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased microwave safe dish.
- Microwave the mixture for about 8 minutes at 60% power.
- Allow it cook inside the microwave for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite icing and fruits.