HARA BHARA KABAB WITH GRAPES & ORANGE CHUTNEY
Ingredients For Hara Bhara Kabab
Spinch: 1 bundle
Boiled Potato: 3 (Medium)
Boiled Green Peas:1/2 cup
Onion:1 (Finelly chopped,medium)
Hung curd:1/2 cup
Dry Mango Powder: 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala:1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Green chillies:2 (finely chopped)
Fresh coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil:for deep Frying
How to Proceed:
- Blanch spinachleaves in cup of water for 5 minutes. Drain,refresh in cold water and grind it to a smooth paste.Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix together boiled potato,boiled green peas, spinach paste and hung curd.
- Add onions,green chillies,coriander leaves,chaat Masala,Dry Mango Powder,salt (to taste).
- Add cornflour for binding. Mix well
- divide the mixture into 18 equal parts. Shape each portion into a ball and then press it between your palm to give it a tikka shape
- Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Deep Fry the tikkas on medium heat for 4-5 minutes
- Drain onto an absorbent paper. Serve hot with grapes and orange chutney.
Ingredients for Grapes & Orange Chutney
Green Grapes: 1 cup
Fresh orange juice: 1 cup
Sugar: 8-10 tbsp
Red chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Chaat Maala:1/2 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder: 1tsp
How to Proceed:
Cut half the grapes into two pieses and rest half of grapes grind them into a puree.
Heat butter in a pan add ajwin and mangaral. Once they start spultter add grapes ( that we have cut into halves).
Fry it for 2-3 minutes. Now add Fresh orange juice.
When it start boiling add frapes puree and mix well.
Add sugar, chat masala, black salt, red chilly powder, roasted cumin powder and salt.Mix well
Add 1/4 cup of water and allow it to boil.
Once it start boiling simmer it on low heat and cook the mixture for 2 minutes till it gets thicken.
Take out in a bowl and serve it with Hara Bhara Kabab