Paneer & Oats Bhurji
Oats: 3/4 cup
Fresh Grated Paneer: 1 Cup
Onion: 2 (finely chopped)
Green chillies: 1 (finely chopped)
Carrot: 1 (Chopped finely)
Capsicum:1 (Finely chopped)
Capsicum:1 (finely chopped)
Cabbage: 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Boiled Green Peas:1/2 cup
Tomato:1 (Finely Chopped)
Salt: to taste
Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder:1/2 tsp
Kitchen King: 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder:1/2 tsp
Red chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan,add green chillies,cumin seeds and finely chopped onions.
- Saute until the onions turn transparent
- Add all the vegetables and saute for few more minutes.
- Add all the dry Masala and cook for 1 minutes
- Add milk and bring it to boil.
- Now add oats and cook for 2 minutes on a low flame
- Add grated paneer, salt and pepper.
- Stir for few minutes until all ingredients are blend together
- Serve hot with Chapati or alternatively can be served as a roll or as a samosa filling.