Cumin Seeds: 1 tbsp
DalChini: 2 (small pieces)
Vegetable Oil: 3 tbsp (For Cooking)
Onion: 2 (Medium,finelly chopped)
Tomato: 1 (Big,Finelly Chopped)
Ginger: 1tsp (Grated)
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Kitchen King: 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder: 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/4 tsp
Fresh Cream: 1 tbsp
Water: 1/3 cup
Paneer: 250 gms (cut into Small Pieces)
Green Peas:1/2 cup
- Roast Together Cumin Seeds, DalChini and Peppercons. Grind the roasted spices to a Coarse Mixture. Your Spice Powder is ready and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a deep-fry pan or on a kadhai on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add finely chopped onions. Stir fry tilll onions are Transperent. Now add finely chopped Tomatoes aand grated ginger and fry till oil seperates from behind.
- Add Green Peas and sute it for another 5 minutes
- Add Spice Powder that we have Prepared and all other ingredients except Peas and Paneer and fry till 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Fresh Cream,milk and water in this stage and when the gravy starts boiling simmer the heat and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add Paneer and mix well.
- Cover and cook till Liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with chapati