Paneer Pieces:1 Cup (Lengthwise sliced)
Gram Flour (Besan): 1/2 Cup
Turmeric Powder (Haldi):a pinch
Coriander Powder:1/4 tsp
Green Chilies: 1(Finely Chopped)
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Roasted cumin Powder:1/2 tsp
- In a bowl take Besan.
- Add Haldi,Red Chilly Powder,Roasted Cumin Powder, coriander Powder, Salt and mix well.
- Make hole in the center of the bowl and add 5-6 tbsp os sprite one tbsp at a time.
- Make smooth thick batter and covered it with a cling film and keep is refrigerator for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a Kadai,dip each Paneer Pieces in the batter and drop gently to the oil.
- Fry on both sides until they turns golden brown and crisp.
- Serve Hot with Tomato Ketchup and a cup of Tea.
Note: The batter should be thick and smooth and not watery. In original recipes water is used to make batter but i have used sprite to make a difference. You can also used Water and keep the rest ingredients same.