Hare Matar aur Makhane ka Kabab
Lotus Seeds: 1 cup(Makhana)
Frozen Green Peas:1 Cup
Cashew Nuts: 2tbsp
Onion:1 (small finely chopped)
Coriander Leave: 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Ginger: 1/2" (peeled and Grated)
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Black Salt: apinch
Jal Jeera:1/2 tsp
Oil: for cooking
Note: I have used Frozen Greem Peas if you want you can use the Fresh Green Peas also)
- Heat a pan,add 2 tsp of oil. When oil is done, add Lotus seeds and cashew nuts.Fry till it becomes tende
- Keepthe Lotus seeds and cashewnut out fron the pan and let it be cool by itself.
- Coarsely grind the Lotus seeds and cashew nuts powder.[not into very fine]
- Brink Water to boil and add green Peas ,cook till the green peas beomes soft.
- Coarsely grind green peas also. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl take coarsely grinded green peas, Lotus seed powder and mix well.
- Add finely chopped onions, Green Chillies,Salt,Red Chilly Powder,Ginger,Black salt and jal Jeera.Mix all the ingredients well.
- Divide the mixture into 6-8 equal portions. Shape each portion into a ball and then press it in between your palms to give it a flat tikki shape.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Shallow-fry the tikkis in hot oil for 3to 4 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.