Farfalle Pasta : 4 Cups ( You can use any other shape patsa of your choice)
Green Capsicum: 1 (Medium size cut into thin long Fingers)
Tomato: 1 (Medium size Cut into thin long Fingers:)
Tomato: 4 (blanched & make it to puree)
Onion: 1 (Medium finely sliced)
Grushed Garlic: 3 tbsp
Oil: 3 tbsp
Black Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1 tsp
Milk: 1 Cup
Fresh Cream: 2 tbsp
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Mayonnaise: 2 tbsp
Grated Mozzaarella Cheese: 2 tsp
Salt: to taste
- Boil 8-10 cups of water in a large pan.
- Add 1 tsp of oil and 1 tsp of salt.Add the pasta to the boiling water. Let it be cooked for 7-8 minutes or till the pasta turns soft.
- Remove from fire and let the pasta be in hot water for 2 minutes.Strain.Refresh in cold water and strain again.
- Leave the pasta in strainer for 15 minutes so that all the water drains out.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of olive oil on pasta and mix well. Keep aside.
- Boil the water and add 4 tomatoes .Turn off the fire, Let the tomatoes be in hot wate for 8-9 minutes.Remove the tomatoes from water. Remove the skin of the tomatoes . Puree the tomatoes in a mixture. Your Red Tomato Gravy is ready. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.add 1/2 tbsp of crushed garlic. When garlic start changeing its colour add boiled pasta,saute for 2 minutes.Add 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp of Red Chilly Powder and a pinch of salt. Mix well, remove pasta from the pan and keep it aside.
- In a same pan add 2 tbsp of oil, add 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.Wait it changes its colour.
- Add finely sliced onoin, capsicum and tomatoes .Saute the for 3 minutes.
- Add the Red Tomato Gravy you just prepared.
- Cook for 4 minutes or till oil seperates .
- Add 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 red chilly powder , salt to taste, 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, 1 cup of milk and 2 tbsp of fresh cream.Mix well.
- When the milk stars boiling Reduce heat and cook it further for 3 minute.
- Add boiled pasta and mix well.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of Mozzaarella chesse on the top pf pasta.Cover the lid and cook for anothe 2 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Remove the lid and mix well.
- Remove from fire.Serve hot.