Moongfali Wali Bhindi
Moongfali: 1cup (Groundnuts)
Bhindi: 5oo gms
Onions: 2 (Large Finelly Sliced)
Tomatoes: 1 (Large Finely sliced)
Green Chillies:2 (Slit and finelly chopped)
Cumin Seeds: 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder:1/2 tsp
Red Chlly CPowder" 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder:1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder:3/4 tsp
Salt: to taste
Oil: for cooking
Coriander Powder: bunch (finely chopped)
- Shallow fry the moongfali till it chages its colour. Keep it in kitchen towel to absorb excess oil and keep it aside.
- In a another pan heat oil, add cumin seeds.when it start crackling add green chillies and onion.Fry till onion becomes golden brown.
- Add Lady Finger and mix it well.Cover the pan with the lid and alllow the lady finger to simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced tomatoes, all dry masala and salt. Mix it well
- Stirring continously the vegetables for 5 minutes on large heat for 5 minutes.
- Add Fried ground nuts,coriander leaves,garam masala and mix it well.
- Allow it to simmer for another 5 minutes on medium heat or till the lady finger are cooked well.
- Turn off the flame and take out in a bowl and serve with chappatis.