Maggi Masala: 2 pouch
Onion: 1 (finelly chopped)
Ginger:1 tsp (peeled and grated)
Bread: 8 pieces
Methi Leaves: 1 tsp
Green chillies:1 tbsp
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Criander leaves: 1/4 cup
Carrot:2(peeled and grated)
Salt: to taste
Oil: For Deep Frying
- Boil maggi as per the packet ingredients. Do not add maggi masala to it.
- Drain the water and keep the maggi aside.
- Dip the bread into water.Squeeze excess water and add it to the maggi.
- Add all the integridents to the mixture.
- Mix the mixture well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Take small portion from the mixture and mske them into shape of kabas.
- Deep fry all the kabas till golden brown.
- Drain on to a paper to absorb execss oil.
- Serve with Green chutney or Tomato Ketchup along with hot cup of Tea or Coffee.