Golgappas or Pani Puri: 12
Potato: 2 (Medium, boiled and cubed into pieces)
Plain yogurt: 1/2 cup( beaten with 1-2 tbsp of water and 1 tsp of sugar till smooth )
Sweet tamarind chutney : 5-6 tbsp
Green chutney: 1 tbps
Dry Green peas : 5-8 tbsp
Red chilli powder: 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder: 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala:1/4 tsp
Salt, to taste
Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
Handful of sev, for garnish
- Soak green peas in water for 4 hour. Boil it till 2 whistle in a pressure cooker, drain and water from peas and add one 1 tbsp of green chutney and 1/2 tsp tamaraind chutney t0 boiled green peas, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Take a kadhai or a frying pan and heat oil in it. Now add boiled cubed potato to it and shallow fry them till they become golden brown in colour. Drain them on an absorbent paper. Keep aside
- PLACE puris on a plate, making a small opening on the top of each puri big enough to add potato filling. Be careful to not break/crush puris as they can be fairly delicate to handle.
- FILL each puri with a little bit of fried potato and boiled green peas mixture, about 1-2 tsp of yogurt, and a touch of tamarind chutney and green chutney.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilies powder chat masala and Roasted cumin powder on the puris. Now sprinkle onions on top of it