Nutrella: 1 cup
Cashew Nut (Kaju): 10
Almonds (Badam): 10
Onion: 1 (large, finelly sliced in lengthwise)
Tomato: 1 (Medium,chopped finelly)
Green Chillies: 2-3 (chopped finelly)
Garlic: 3-4 Flakes ( Crushed)
Ginger: 1" ( peeled and grated)
Turmeric Powder:1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder:1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder:1/2 tsp
Garam Masala:1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala: 1 tsp
Kasuri Methi: 2 tsp
Asfotedia: a pinch
Cumin Seeds:1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for Cooking
- Cook Nutrella as per the packet instruction and once it cooled down roast it in oil for 2-3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Blanch cashewnut and almonds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add asfotedia,cumin seeds,crushed garlic,green chillies and onions.
- Fry till onion become transluent.
- Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates from behind.
- Now add turmeric powder,Red Chilly Powder,Chaat Masala,Kasuri Methi, coriander Powder and mix well.Cook till masala start leaving oil.
- Add1/2 cup of water and allow the gravy to Boil. Simmer the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add nutrella and blanched almonds and Cashewnut.Add Garam Masala and Salt. Mix well and cook till water evaporates.
- Mix well. and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti or chapati