These days i hardly get time to visit my blog and share with you all anything new recipes. Last weekend i made an attempt to prepare fruit cake in loaf. But i get time to share with you today. I have used the recipes from allreceipes.com. This recipes was for all the begineers. I tried their version and my experiment was successful.
All purpose flour: 1&1/2 cup
Baking Powder: 2 tbsp
Baking Soda: 1 tsp
Butter: 1/2 cup (at room temperature)
Vanilla Essence: 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Grease one pan of our choice
- Sieve flour, baking powder, soda, salt two to three times and keep aside
- Mean while break the egg in a bowl and beat till the eggs become fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, butter and beat again till it becomes creamy
- Add flour adding one tbsp at a time. Fold the mixture with the help of spatula once
- Add raisins and truity fruity and fold the mixture once again.
- Bake in greased 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch loaf pan at 200 degrees C)for 35 to 40 minutes.