I am using Sanjeev Kapoor recipe as a basis of my this chaat. In the original recipe Sanjeev Kapoor have used mini mini Bhakarwadi but in my pantry big size bakarwadi. So i have used that and a little variation i have done.
Bhakarwadi : 6-8 (Big size)
Beans Sprouts: 1/4 cup
finely chopped onion: 1/2 cup
Finely chopped Tomato: 1/2 Cup
Finely chopped cucumber: 1/2 cup
Boiled Potatoes: 2 (Medium chopped)
Salt: to taste
Sugar: a pinch
Chaat Masala: 1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1/2 tsp
Yoghrut: 1 cup (whisked)
Green Chutney: 2-3 tbsp
Sweet Chutney: 2-3 tbsp
Sev: 1/4 cup
Coriander Leaves: few strings (for garnishing)
- Blanch the beans Sprouts in boiling water. Strain the beans sprouts from water and keep aside.
- Arrange the Bhakarwadi in a serving plate.
- On the top of these bhakarwadi add finely chopped onion, tomatoes,cucumber, potatoes and moong sprouts.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilly powder,chat masala,Red chilly Powder,sugar over them.
- Drizzle sweet chutney and Green Chutney over them.
- Cover the chaat with yoghurt on the top.
- Sprinkle the Sev over the yoghurt.
- Garnish with coriander Leaves.
- Serve immediately.