Egg-less Mocha Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes
|Mocha Chocolate Coffee Cupcake|
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Sugar, powdered - 3/4 cup
Cocoa powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Butter, softened unsalted - 5 Tbsp
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Instant Coffee powder – 1 Sachet (I used Re 1/- Sachet)
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Curd: 2 tbsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line the cupcake moulds with papercup liner and keep aside.
- In a bowl sift maida, baking powder, cocoa powder atleast 3 times and keep aside.
- In another bowl Cream together sugar, curd and butter till it's light and fluffy
- Add vanilla essence, coffee powder and mix well
- Now add the maida mixture in the curd and butter mixture with One tbsp at a time and ingredients and combine it gently
- Next add milk till and gently fold till you get a smooth batter
- Pour the batter into the cup cake mould & Bake at 180 degrees for 14 mins. Check with a knife or a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Take the cupcakes out of the oven. Let them cool entirely before frosting
Mocha Chocolate Syrup Frosting
Butter unsalted, softened - 3 tbsp
Chocolate Syrup: 4 tbsp
Instant Coffee Powder - 2 tbsp
Fresh Cream - 4 tbsp
How to make the Frosting
- In a MW bowl take the Chocolate Syrup and microwave it for 3 minutes
- Again add the butter and cream, MW for a minute. Stir well and again MW for a minute.
- Once the Mocha Frosting is cooled, top it on the cupcakes, sprinkle sparklers and serve.