Corn - 200 Gms White gram (Kabuli chana): 100 Gms Boiled Potato – 2 (finely diced)
Onions - 1 large (finely chopped)
Tomato - 1 medium (finely chopped) Grated Carrots: ¼ cup
Chopped Coriander - 2 tbsp
Chat Masala - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sev – 6 tbsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice- 1/2 tbsp Curd: ½ cup Green chutney Sweet chutney
Sugar: 2 tsp
- Soak corn and white gram overnight or for about 5-6 hours
- Boil and Drain the water.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add corn, white gram and sauté well for 5 minutes stirring continuously. Keep aside once done.
- Beat curd and sugar together till sugar dissolves. Keep it aside
- In a bowl mix together boiled corns, kabuli chana, chopped onion, tomato, grated carrot and potato.
- Add red chilli powder, chat masala , and salt to taste , sweet chutney and green chutney.Mix well
- Sprinkle lime juice mix all the ingredients well
- Then add curd and mix well
- Serve in bowls and garnish with chopped coriander and sev.