Yellow corn kernels: 1 cup (If frozen corn is used, microwave it for 5mins.)
Boiled and mashed potatoes: 1 cup
Bread slices: 1
finely chopped onion: ½ cup
Garlic- ginger paste: ½ tsp
finely chopped green chillies: 1 tsp
Amchoor powder: ½ tsp
Chat Masala: ½ tsp
Green chillies sauce: ½ tsp
Red Chillies Powder: 1 tsp
Besan: 3-4 tsp
Roasted cumin powder: ½ tsp
2-3 strands coriander leaves
Oil for frying
Bread crumbs or Sooji: 1 cup
- Boil corn in a sufficient amount of water till done. Keep some corn aside and coarsely grind the remaining corn
- Take the grinded corns into a bowl, add mashed potatoes, corn, onions, green chillies , bread soaked in water and then squeezed to remove water, red chillies powder, roasted cumin powder, amchoor powder, ginger-garlic paste, Besan, chat masala, salt, chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Make cylindrical shape balls (or any shape you desire) of this mixture and slightly press to give the patties shape.
- Roll these into rava/Sooji or bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry these till golden brown
- Serve hot with sweet/spicy chutney or ketchup.
Preparation time: 20-25 mins