Pizza Base: 2
Sprouted Moong:1/2 cup
Sprouted Red Chana:1/2 cup
Green Capsium:1 (finely sliced)
Onion:1 (Finely chopped)
Mozarella Cheese:1 cup
Mayonnaise: 3 tbsp
Tomato: 3 (blanched,peeled & made into puree)
Garlic:34- cloves (finelly chopped)
Otegano: 2 tsp
Red Chilly flakes:2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder:2 tsp
- Add sprouted moong in a boiling water and keep the sprouted moong in boiling water for 2 minutes and drainthe water and keep the sprouted moong aside.
- In another pan boil water,add sprouted red chana and let it to be cooked for 5-8 minutes. Drain the water and grind the sprouted red chana coarsely
- In a Microwave safe bowl take sprouted moong, coarsely grind sprouted red chana, finely chopped onion,finely chopped capsicum,finely chopped tomatoes, black pepper ,salt and mix it well.
- Micowave all the ingredients for 3 minutes at micro 80% power.
- Brush pizza base with butter or olive oil. Place it on a wire rack .Microwave it for 1 minute at 60% power.
- For the pizza sauce. heat oil in a pan.Add crushed garlic.Stir for 1 minute andtomato puree prepared.Add salt and black pepper powder & allow the mixture to boil. Once the gravy start boiling lower the flame & let the sauce cook by itself untill it becomes thick enough and have reduced in its quantity.Switch off the flame andkeep the sauce aside
- Spread 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil all over pizza base , so that it cover its edges.
- Add 2 tbsp of mayonnaise and pizza sauce over the one of the pizza base,leaving 1/2" all around the edges.With the help of a spatulla spread the mayonnaise and sauce all over the base..
- Sprinkle the toppings just prepared..
- Sprinkle left over grated cheese .
- Sprinkle oregano and red chilly flakes all over the pizza.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the top.
- Microwave it at 6-7 minutes at 80 power ao untill the base becomes golden and crisp. and cheese melts.