Paneer: 250 gms (Cut into medium cubes)
Cashew nut Paste: 2 tbsp
Dry Red chilly: 3-4
Garlic-ginger-green chillies paste :1 tsp
Onion: 2 (Large cut into halves)
Tomatoes: 2 (Blanched and made into puree)
Green cardamons: 3
Cinmon sticks: 1"inch
Bay Leaves: 1
Sugar: a pinch
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Red chilly Powder: 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: to taste
Milk: 2/3 cup
Oil : for cooking & frying Paneer
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions,green chillies and when onion start changing its colour to brown.,turn off the flame and take the onion into a bowl.Allow it to cool down and grind them into a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and shallow fry paneer till they becomes golden brown and keep them aside.
- In remaing oil add sugar. When sugar becomes golden in color then add bay leaves,dry red chiilies,green cardamon, cinmmon sticks,cumin seeds,cloves and fry them for a while
- Add onion paste, ginger-garlic green chillies paste and fry till the oil start leaving from beside
- Add turmeric powder,dhania powder, red chilly powder,cumin powder, cashew nut paste and fry for another 5-8 minutes
- Add salt and tomatoes paste.
- Add milk and bring it boil.
- Lower the flame and allow the gravy to thickens
- Add fried paneer.Mix well.
- Serve hot with roti or kulcha