Flatten Rice (Poha):2 cups
Green chillies slit lengthwise:2
Potatoes: 2 (medium finelly chopped)
Onion: 2 (medium cut into lengthwise)
Tomatoes: 1 (large finelly chopped)
Ground nuts: 1/4 cup (fry them into oil till it changes its color and keep separately)
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder: 1 tsp
Ajwin seeds: 1 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp
Salt : to taste
Oil: for cooking
Coriander Leaves: chopped finely (For Garnishing)
- Put the poha in a sieve and wash under running water for 2 minutes.Add 1/2 tsp of red hilly Powder and sugar over the pohas and mix it well. keep it aside
- In a panor kadhai heat oil add ajwin seeds, when it start crackling add green chillies.
- When green chillies start changing its color add sliced onions
- When onion becomes transculent and chages its color add potaoes.Mix well
- Add turmericPowder,1/2 tsp red chilly powder, toatoes,fried groundnut and salt. Mix it well.
- Cover with the lid and let the potatoes cook frr about 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir the ingredients well and add poha.
- Mix all the ingredients well & stir to blend all ingredients.Adjust salt.
- Stir gently every now and then for almost 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with Tea or coffee.