Gram flour (besan): 2 cups
Powdered Sugar: 1 & 1/2 cup
Ghee: 1 cup
Powdered Caradamon: 1 tsp
Almonds: 1 tsp(finely chopped)
Cashewnut:1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Sieve besan through a fine sieve and set aside
- In a kadhai heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add the gram flour and fry it on a low flame stirring continuously to any avoid lumps.
- When it releases smell and the Gram Flour start changing its colot. turn off the burner..
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool by itself
- Add sugar, cardamon powder and nuts to the gram flour and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into walnut-sized shaped ladoos and store in an airtight container
- Besan Laddoo are ready to be served.