Peanut Butter Cookies
Flour (Maida): 2 cups
Baking soda: 1 tsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/4 tsp
Butter, softened (kept at room tempeature): 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar: 1 cup
Vanilla Essence: 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder: 1/4 cup
Peanut butter: 1/3 cup
Milk: 1/2 cup
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar in a large bowl. Mix in vanilla essence and cocoa powder.
- Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth. Gradually mix in the sifted ingredients until well blended.
- Pour milk into dough, and stir until fully combined.
- Keep the mixture in a refrigator for about 2 hour.
- Take marble sized portions, roll them into balls and press it lightly.
- Place these on the ungreased baking tray keeping sufficient distance between each
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes
- Turn them onto a wire rack to cool. Store in airtight tin