Potatoes : 4 (Medium Sized)
Gram Flour (Besan): 2 tbsp
Semolina (Suji) : tsp
Mango Powder :1 tsp
Red Chili Powder:1 tsp
Turmeric Powder: a pinch
Garam Masala: 1/4 tsp
Black Pepper Powder: a pinch
Salt: To taste
Oil: To Deep Fry
Chaat Masala: 1 tsp
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Chop potatoes in long strips (like French Fries) in a bowl.
- Roast suji in a pan till it become very light golden in color. For about 2-3 minutes.
- .Now take besan in a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala,Black pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder amchoor and salt. Mix well.
- Add little water in besan and make a thick paste.
- Now add the suji in a besan mixture and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip chopped potatoes in a besan mixture and put them in hot oil to fry. Dip potatoes one by one in besan mixture.
- Fry on a medium flame till they become golden brown in color and crispy.
- Flip them after a while so that they can achieve same golden brown color all over them.
- our spicy snack is ready to eat. Now sprinkle Chat Masala on your hot potatoes. Mix well
- Serve hot with Green Chutney and Tomato sauce.