Onions: 2 (finely chopped)
Onions: 2 (blanched and then made into a fine puree)
Ginger-Garlic-Green chillies Pate: 2 tsp
Water melon seeds: ¼ cup
Cashew nuts:4 Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp
Cumin Powder: ½ tsp
Coriander Powder: ½ tsp
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
Kitchen King: 2 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp Method:
- Heat oil in a pan and add Water-Melon seeds and fry it till it changes color into brown. Take it out and keep it on a absorbent paper. Allow it to cool
- Blanch the almond and cashew nuts.
- Make a paste of fried Water-Melon seeds, Cashewnut and almonds. Keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, finely chopped onions and fry till onions become brown in color. Add tomatoes and fry till tomatoes are well cooked. Take the mixture out of pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add 2tablespoon of oil. When oil is heated up add onions paste and ginger-Garlic-Green Chillies paste and cook till the oil separate from behind.
- Add Water-Melon paste and cook till oil separate from the gravy.
- Add all the dry Masala viz Kitchen King, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and mix well
- Add 1 cup of water and cook it on a high flame till the gravy becomes thicken.
- Add Paneer cubes. Mix it well and cook it covered on a medium flame for another 5 minutes. Turn off the gas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Tandoori Roti or naan.