Ingredients: Palak (Spinach): 2 bunches (washed and chopped)
Kasturi Methi leaves: 5 table spoon
Paneer: 1 ½ cup
Onion: 2 (finely chopped)
Tomatoes: 2 (finely chopped)
Green chillies: 4
Garlic: 3-4 cloves (finely chopped)
Ginger: 1” (chopped finely)
Cumin seeds: ½ tsp
Red chilli powder: 1tsp
Cumin powder: 1 tsp
Dhania powder: 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1tsp
Garam Masala Powder: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Sugar: ¼ tspOil for frying
Water: 1 cup
- Wash & drain the water from Spinach. Chop them coarsely.In a pan bring to boil for 8 minutes.
- Roast the Kasturi Methi for few minutes on tava
- Cool & grind the spinach and roasted Kasturi Methi coarsely to Paste.
- Deep fry the paneer cubes till golden brown
- Heat oil in a kadhai.Add cumin seeds and onions ad fry till the onions becomes brown in color.
- Add garlic,green chillies and ginger and saute it for 1 minute and now add tomatoes and salt and cook till tomatoes are done.
- Add all the species and sugar & fry them for another 5 minutes.
- Add the Palak paste and mix it well. Now add 1 cup of water.
- Allow it to cook for another few minutes till the gravy start boiling.
- Add fried paneer cook it for another 2 minutes
- Switch off the flame. Serve hot