INSTANT SANDWICHIngredients: Brown Bread: 4-5 slices Hung Curd: ½ cup Grated cucumber: 2-3 table spoon Grated beetroot: 3-4 table spoon Finely sliced onion: 2-3 table spoon Coriander leaves: 4-5 table spoon Green chillies: 2-3(finely sliced) Sugar: 1 table spoon Black pepper powder: ½ tea spoon Red pepper powder: ½ tsp (optional) Salt: as per taste Mustard Seeds: 1 table spoon Butter for cooking. Method:
- Take the hung curd in a mixing bowl.
- In this hung curd add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on to the bread slices
- Heat tava add butter when butter start melting add mustard seeds
- When they start crackling add a pinch of salt.
- Put the bread slices on to the tava
- Cook it from both the sides
- Cut these sandwiches horizontally.
- Serve immediately.