Ingredients: 2 cups milk 1 cup milk powder 1 cup - cream Chocolate bar 1 cup powered sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla essence Method:
- Take the milk in a bowl. Put the milk powder and half cupful of the sugar in a bowl and beat the mixture.
- Put this mixture on a double boiler and beat it till the mixture becomes light.(approx: 10 minutes)
- Scrape the chocolate, and put it in a small saucepan. Add threetablespoonfuls of sugar, 1 tablespoon of hot milk and two tablespoonfuls of hot water.
- Stir over a hot fire until smooth and glossy. Add this to the cooking mixture. And mix well and cook it on a double boiler for another 5 minutes.
- Whip the cream over a bowl of ice till the cream becomes thick
- Add the whipped cream over the milk mixture and mix it well.
- Remove the mixture from double boiler.
- Cook the mixture for twenty minutes stirring continuously with the help of a beater.
- When the mixture cools divide this mixture into 2 equal parts and churn both separately in a blender.
- Pour into a aluminum container. Cover and freeze till it is semi-set
- Churn in a blender again and transfer into a container. Cover and freeze till it is firm. Scoop and serve
- Your ice cream is ready..
- Ice-cream (that you have just prepared)
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped nut (almonds and cashews)
- Heat the sauce till it becomes thick.
- Add 2 scoops of ice-cream in a bowl, pour the sauce. As per taste
- Sprinkle chopped nuts.
- Serve instantly