Fresh Corn: 1/3 cup
Bread slices - 3 to 4 slices
Semolina: ¼ cup
Peanuts- ¼ cup.
Chana dal- ¼ cup.
Potatoes – 2 (small)
Coriander leaves - 3 to 4 table spoons (finely chopped)
Green chillies - 3 to 4 (finely chopped)
Ginger - 1 inch piece,(finely chopped)
Onions: 1 (finely chopped)
Lemon juice - 2 to 3 tsps
Chat masala: ½ tea spoon
Red chilly Powder: ½ tea spoon (optional)
salt - to taste
Oil - for frying
- Soak the corn for at least 4-5 hrs in water
- Pressures cook the corn with little salt till the corn becomes soft. Grind it coarsely
- Roast the peanuts and Chana dal. Grind the roasted peanuts and Chana dal to a coarse mixture.
- Take it in a bowl; add corn mixture, semolina, onion, boiled & mashed potato, chopped chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, red chilly powder, salt, chat masala and lemon juice.
- Dip the bread pieces in water and squeeze out any excess water and add it to the mixture.
- Add salt to taste. Mix well and then roll them in to balls flatten a little bit and deep fry these in a pan.
- Take out it in a bowl, springle chat masala and red chilly powder on the top.
- Garnish with cheese and coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with ketchup or chutney
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes