Powdered Sugar:1/2 cup
Milk Powder: ½ cup
Baking soda:1/2 tsp
soda bi-carb: A Pinch
Butter: 50 gms
Milk: ¼ th Cup
- Take maida,sugar and milk powder, baking powder, soda bi-carb in a bowl and mix it.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa, chocolate powder, baking powder and soda bi-carb together for 2-3 times.
- Grease the cake mould wih oil and maida
- In a separate bowl melt the butter in double boiler. Add the butter into the mixture and mix well. Add the Milk to the mixture. Add the Vanilla Essence. The mixture should look like:
- Mix well for 2-3 min. Transfer the content into the greased bowl. The mixture will look like Heat the pressure cooker for 2-3 min min.
- Keep the cake mould into it. Cover the lid without whistle.
- Keep it for 30-35 minutes. Your cake is ready.
- Let the cake to be cool for 5 min.