VEG MATAR KEEMA
(For 2-4 people)
Groundnuts: 250 gms
Boiled Peas: 1/2 Cup
Boiled Carrot: 2
Tomatoes (Finely Chopped): 1
Ginger: 1” inch
Garlic: 6 flakes
Green Chilies; 2-3
Haldi Powder: 1 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder: ½ tsp
Salt: to taste
Oil: for cooking
Cream for Garnishing.
- Grind Coarsely Groundnuts without removing the coating.
- Roast the powder for a while. (approx 1-2 min). Grind onions, green chillies, ginger, and garlic to make it into a smooth paste.
- Cut boiled carrots into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion paste to it; cook till onions start leaving oil from behind.
- Once onion is done add all masalas, finely chopped tomatoes and little water to it.Cook till done.
- Once the tomatoes are well cooked add ground nuts, boiled green peas and carrots to it. Mix well and add ½ cup water and allows it to simmer it for 5 min.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Allow it to cook uncovered for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with Cream and coriander leaves. Serve hot with phulkas.