Soya Chunks: 2 cups
Rawa: ½ cup
Sabudana: ½ cup (Sago)
White Flour: ¼ cup
Onion: 1 (chopped finely)
Green chillies: 2-3 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves: finally chopped
Red Chillies Powder: ½ tsp
Ginger: 1” inch (chopped finely)
Black Pepper Powder: ½ tsp
Garam Masala Powder: 1tsp
Chat Masala: 1 tsp
Salt: as per taste
- Soak Soya chunks in warm water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Soak Sabunda in cold water for about 30 minutes. ·
- Soak Rawa in water for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the water from Soya chunks.
- Coarsely grind the Soya chunks. ·
- In a bowl take grinded Soya chunks,add soaked Rawa, Sabudana, white flour, chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, red chillies powder, black pepper powder, garam masala Powder, chat Masala and salt and mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape them into round kababs.
- Heat sufficient oil in a frying pan.
- Gently lower the kababs in the oil, a few at a time, and shallow fry till evenly golden brown on both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup